EarthWalk has developed, engineered, and patented its High-Efficiency (HE) electrical power management systems to enable your mobile computer carts to operate and perform unlike any other solution available—integrated energy-efficient charging for laptops.
HE-Z is a game-changer when it comes to efficient/simultaneous charging while saving you time and money. This is a flexible, 2-part system: (1) Each device slot in the cart/lab has one half of the charging cord hard-wired into the cart with an accessible universal DC power socket. (2) Device-specific pigtails (or connectors) fit into the universal, hard-wired power socket. Device-specific connectors fit into the hardwired power sockets, so you can have a mix of laptop brands in one cart. It’s easy to upgrade devices, no tools necessary, no adapters needed.
GET A QUOTE
Check out the YouTube videos below to see how simple it is to install device-specific “pigtails” into the hard-wired power sockets and how EASILY you can change or update devices without having to update your carts. NOTE: The video examples are shown with our SaverSeries cart.
VIDEO 1: Attach the device-specific pigtail connector to the hardwired socket
VIDEO 2: Place device into its slot and easily attach the pigtail/dongle into the charging port/socket
VIDEO 3: Easily change devices stored in the cart by simply removing the device and its charging pigtail/dongle
High Efficiency Highlights
- Does NOT require the use of traditional AC adapters
- Pre-installed DC power sockets in each device compartment with brand- & model-specific detachable charging plugs allow a mix of devices in a single cart
- Plug and Play—no set-up required
- Integrated central power supply and distribution system
- Simultaneous charging of all laptops
- No timers or switches needed
- Save up to 85% in energy costs
- Entire system operates from a single, standard electrical outlet
- 110 to 240 VAC, 47-63Hz
- 85% efficient conversion/regulation
- Forced convection cooling: approximately 2900Btu rejected heat
- Automatic reset fuse on each recharge cable
- 14-20VDC, assuring personnel safety
- Safety Specification: UL 1012, TUV EN60950, IEC950 & UL1950 Pending
- EMC Specification: CISPR22 (EN55022) Class B, IEC801-1,2,3,4; IEC 555-2 Pending
- 3-year warranty on parts and labor
We Can Help Address Your Technology & Budget Needs
Contact an EarthWalk Solutions Specialist to see how!