The High-Efficiency (HE) Power Hub charger system provides the world’s most convenient, energy-efficient approach to charging groups of laptops*. This patented charging system integrates a high-performance central power supply and control circuit board to distribute simultaneous charging power evenly to every device. This method is up to 85% more energy-efficient than charging the same devices with their supplied AC adapters.
The Power Hub has a variety of deployment options: Power Hub can be mounted independently (ex. on the wall of a classroom) or integrated into just about any cart to provide increased performance, ease of operation and electrical savings. It is also portable and gives you power wherever you need it—perfect for all-day, online testing.
*HE charging system provides fixed-voltage only, NOT compatible with multi-voltage USBC-PD devices. Speak with a sales rep to determine compatibility with your devices.
HE charging is up to 85% more energy-efficient than charging the same devices with AC adapters.
This patented charging system integrates a high-performance central power supply and circuit board to distribute simultaneous and even charging to every laptop.
GET A QUOTE
- System operates from a single, standard electrical outlet
- Works with most brands and models of Laptops (speak with a sales rep to determine compatibility with your devices)
- Simultaneously charges all devices
- Ensures that all student batteries are fully and “evenly” charged
- Eliminates the need for electrical timers & switches
- Frees up the devices’ AC adapters to be used whenever and wherever needed
- NO installing and uninstalling charge cables or adapters in your carts
- Saves electricity and electrical cost
- Perfect for mobile computer “Pods” or student workgroups
- Prevents overloading of electrical circuits
- Excellent tool for tech support and IT rooms
- Greatly increases the quantity of devices that can be charged in one location
- Portable—can be used wherever it is needed
- 110 to 240 VAC, 47-63Hz
- 16-20VDC Assuring personnel safety
- 85% efficient conversion / regulation
- Forced convection cooling / approximately 2900Btu rejected heat
- Automatic reset protection fuse on each charge cable
- Safety Specification: UL 1012, TUV EN60950, IEC950 & UL1950 Pending
- EMC Specification: CISPR22 (EN55022) Class B, IEC801-1,2,3,4; IEC 555-2 Pending
Contact your EarthWalk sales representative for configuration options and compatibility with your specific devices
- Case dimensions: 17.5″ x 7″ x 5.5″
- DC Charge Cable lengths: 72″ Standard (custom lengths available; contact a sales rep to discuss your needs)
- 3-year warranty on parts and labor
AC Adapter Classes*
- Output Wattage: 70W – 100W
- 8 devices per Multi-Charger
- Output Wattage: 25W – 65W
- 16 devices per Multi-Charger
- Output Wattage: 5W – 20W
- 32 devices per Multi-Charger
* If you are unable to determine which class your device is, contact your EarthWalk representative with the make and model of device(s) you wish to charge for proper configuration options.
The Energy-Efficient and Portable Laptop Charging Solution
We Can Help Address Your Technology & Budget Needs
Contact an EarthWalk Solutions Specialist to see how!